Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Self Discovery

Ha. I love how trippy that post title is. Awesome. Anyways... on to the actual point of this post!!!

Have you ever had a moment where you just realize something about yourself that you always kind of knew, but you never realized just how true it was until you actually had that moment??? Anyone? No?

Well I did.

Today.

Reading my Twitter.

I know that this sounds self absorbed so far, but stick with me here. I was reading my previous tweets when I saw a mysterious one that said:






While this may not concern most people... it is concerning to me because I LOVE THE SMELL OF LEMONS and it kind of bothers me that I don't remember this obviously major event that happened and changed my view of lemony fresh smells!!! It would have to have been something pretty major...

Apparently so major that my mind completely blocked it from my memory.

What else is my brain hiding? Seriously!!! I always knew I had a bad memory, hence why I write down everything I need to remember ever, but this is a whole new level. Forgetting about traumatic events is not a good sign... I've probably been robbed and kidnapped before. Not that I would know it now. My stupid brain hides important information like that from me!

Anyways... I have to wake up in six hours (stupid school) so I'm going to go to bed!

-Kaiti

No comments:

Post a Comment